1. To open the Page Settings, go to Pages tab, hover on the page you’d like to edit, and click on Edit.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the Page settings.
4.2 Create a new Page
1. To get started adding a new page to your site, navigate to the Pages tab and click the ‘Add New’ option.
2. Add the title of the page, like About. Note: If you have pretty permalinks set up, the title of your page will also be the URL slug.
3. The Page Attributes section applies a parent page and template to your new page. For the Parent section, you can arrange your pages into hierarchies. For example, you could create this new page with additional pages under it. There are no limits to how many levels you can nest pages.
4. Add content to your page using the editor field. You can enter text or common HTML markups to add content, or you can use WPBakery Page Builder to add elements to the page, as described on the WPBakery Page Builder section of this tutorial.
5. The Publish section of the page editor is exactly the same as for writing posts. When you’re ready to publish, you can either publish immediately, save this as a draft, or schedule the page to be published later. By click on the Publish button, you’ve added a new page to your site.
4.3 Set up the Home Page
Setting up your home page is the same as setting up any other regular pages, except that you need to specify in the settings which page will be your Main Home Page.
1. Navigate to Settings > Reading tab.
2. Select A Static Page option.
3. Choose the page you want as your home page from the Front Page dropdown list.